frequently asked questions
How to use FAQ.
Who are Tubular Systems Ltd?
Our Tubular Systems are developed with a set of innovative features to lead a new generation of compact SIM card vending machines. We design, develop and manufacture our machines in the UK with trusted suppliers including owning all intellectual property design rights around the world. We can ensure that your customers will have a high-quality automated experience when using our SIM card vending application.
Why ‘Three’ SIM card?
- Bundled and ready to go with 3000 UK calls and Text, 5GB DATA
- Ease of use makes getting connected very simple indeed.
- No need to activate the ‘Three’ SIM card.
- Great product for non-speaking English customers.
- The only SIM card that can be used in 60 destinations.
- Good value.
- Great for both departing and arriving customers.
- Lasts for 30 days once inserted into the mobile phone.
What does 3000 UK calls and Texts mean?
- The ‘Three’ SIM card will allow the customer to make 3000 UK calls and Texts to any other UK telecom network and UK fixed landline number. This includes 0800 numbers. Some calls within the UK are not included in the bundle package such as numbers starting with 084 / 087
Will the ‘Three’ SIM card allow calling from the UK to other countries?
Top up vouchers can be purchased from UK retailers, some ATM’s or via the ‘Three’ app or website
Does the ‘Three’ SIM card allow calls and texts back to the UK when calling within the 60 feel at home destinations?
How much will 5GB data give the customer?
– 2 hours per day Internet browsing such as news sites, blogging and shopping.
– Receiving 50 emails per day including uploading and downloading attachments.
– 2 hours per day social media sites including Facebook or twitter.
Will the ‘Three’ SIM card work in Scotland and Northern Ireland?
Does the ‘Three’ SIM card work instantly when in the 60 Roam at home Destinations?
- YES – Providing the ‘Three’ SIM card has been inserted into the mobile phone within the UK then the ‘Three’ SIM card will work as soon as you arrive in any of the 60 Roam at home destinations.
Does the ‘Three’ SIM card work in all devices?
Does the ‘Three’ SIM card work in locked Mobile phones?
therefore the ‘Three’ sim card will NOT work. Customers will need to contact their Network to get their mobile phone unlocked.
The following on screen messages will indicate if the mobile phone is locked:- ‘INSERT SIM CARD’ – ‘SIM CARD FAILURE’
Will the actual ‘Three’ SIM card fit any 3G/4G mobile phone?
Will the customer receive a new number?
Should the customer turn their mobile phone off before inserting the ‘Three’ SIM card?
Does the ‘Three’ SIM card work straight away?
The ‘Three’ SIM cards lasts for 30 days. When does the 30 days start?
Does the ‘Three’ SIM card need activating?
Does the mobile phone require any manual settings such as APN settings?
How will I know my ‘Three’ card is working?
Will the ‘Three’ 5GB data allowance work straight away when in a non UK country.
I can make calls and send texts but I cannot connect to the internet?
How can I check my balance?
Can I top up my ‘Three’ SIM card once my bundle package has been used?
- Top up vouchers can be purchase from many UK retailers including Supermarkets, Petrol Stations, Newsagents and Chemists to name but a few. Follow the instructions on your top up voucher to top up your mobile device.
- Some (ATM’s) cash machines allow top up. (UK resident’s only)
- Call 444 from your mobile device to top-up. (Credit / debit card required)
- When travelling abroad visit ‘Three’s’ website to top up your ‘Three’ SIM card. UK Credit/debit card required.